Giver of Good Things Video and Lyrics | Joseph Briggs
Joseph Briggs releases the live version of his single “Giver of Good Things” released in 2021.
Giver of Good Things (Live Video) is packed with a rich Gospel sound and heartfelt petition to God.
Joseph Briggs is a top Music promoter who has worked with the likes of Cece winas, Israel houghton, Micah stampley, Erica Campbell, Phil Thompson, Todd Dulaney, Darwin Hobbs, Deitrick haddon, Ohema mercy, Joe mettle, Cwesi oteng, Eben, Etc. He is also an Artiste manager, Songwriter, Event organizer, A&R and CEO Jb Entertainment International..
He said during an Interview that Indeed God kept him hidden for a reason and appointed time. with no Experience of leading praise and worship in any public gathering or church God Chose him worthy to serve.Habakkuk 2:2.. Eyes have not seen ears have not heard neither can any man understand what the lord has prepared for those who Genuinely love him.1corinthians 2:9.
• Songs Inspired by God Written composed and arranged by Joseph Briggs
• Produced by Skerz beatz (producer of Chinedum by Mercy chinwo)
• Giver of good things (live) Mixed and mastered by Fransis kweku osei (Groove house ghana)Engineer for Dr Sonnie Badu,Oheema mercy, Koda,Akwaboah Etc
• Band Credit: Piano -Emtunez, Guitar- Aidydickson Bass -Pudgebass, Drums- Hope Ekwere,
• Bgvs : Lily,Victoria,Chris. Additional Bvs: Sylvia & David.
• Video Directed and Edited by Jackson Daniels
• Powered by JB Entertainment International
Connect With Joseph Briggs
Facebook: Joseph Briggss
Video : Giver of Good Things By Joseph Briggs
Lyrics for Giver of Good Things By Joseph Briggs
Eh Yahweh I heard about You
I hear say You dey give
All the good things of life oh oh oh oh
That is why i am here
Giver Giver Giver Giver
Of all good things
I have come to recieve
My own share of love oh oh oh oh
That is why I am here
If only I can seek first
the kingdom of God
And unto his righteousness
Everything shall be added unto me
What You give always comes
With peace joy and happiness
You never ever add sorrow or pain
The giver of Good things oh
if it’s not from You God
I no want another
Na You dey give
What men cannot give
If it’s not from You God oh
I don’t want another
When You give
You always give with peace
joy and happiness
You never ever add sorrow.